HVAC Testing & Balancing
AAA Energy Service Co. provides a complete and concise analysis of your entire mechanical system. From pre-engineering to field work, we give you complete analysis in an easy-to-read, user-friendly report.
Most people associate comfort with temperature. Airflow is just as critical as temperature. The transfer of temperature happens because of airflow. Fresh air is brought into facilities through airflow and old air is removed through exhaust airflow. An air balance from AAA helps prevent a building from becoming “sick”; it is also geared towards energy savings.
Many large facilities such as Hospitals, Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants, Schools and Universities, are cooled and heated using chilled or heated water that flows throughout the facility. Water balancing insures that each piece of mechanical equipment receives the designed amount of water flow so that it transfers the correct amount of temperature when needed.
What can a professional Testing, Adjusting, & Balancing, (TAB), do for your business?
- Increase Sales. (Your Customers will be more comfortable!)
- Increase Productivity of Employee’s.
- Reduce Operating Cost of Equipment and Lower Utility Bills a minimum of 5 – 15% savings in energy costs. Even higher savings can be realized if recommended duct work changes are done based on our CSER & HSER (Cooling System Efficiency Ratio & Heat System Efficiency Ratio) Testing. The NBC Certification organization is the only balancing organization offering this feature.
- Assures that the engineer’s design is met!
- Prevent potential air quality problems.
How do I know if my facility needs balancing?
- Complaints from tenants, employees, or customers?
- Have your energy costs been too high?
- Do You Have Hot and Cold Areas, Drafts?
- Are there ventilation/exhaust problems?
- Problems with odors
- Are your cooks complaining about the heat, and smoke?
Has your building HVAC equipment ever been balanced?
- How old is your facility and what kind of maintenance has been done?
- Has any remodeling been done?
- Has your HVAC, (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), equipment not been serviced regularly?
- You do not have any written reports of maintenance performed?
- Have you replaced any of the HVAC equipment since the building was built?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you need our balancing services.
Call AAA Energy Service to discuss how we can help!
“Building Efficiency … it’s what we do”