The complex equipment found inside cell sites, communications centers and network operations centers, requires exact climate control including temperature and humidity levels. AAA Energy Service Co. is well versed with all the HVAC systems utilized in the sensitive telecommunications environment. We offer telecom HVAC service for clients with a many special requirements including:
- Redundant HVAC cooling capacity controlled to (+/-) 2 degrees
- Telecommunications grade air conditioners in N+1 setup to ensure 100% up-time.
- Leak detection system – upon detection of any water near system, the leak detection will send an alarm
- High capacity HVAC systems
- N+1 Redundancy on all cooling systems means we have no single point of failure
- Data center environment maintained at optimal temperature and humidity levels for equipment
- 24/7/365 HVAC emergency service contracts
- Maintenance programs designed to fit your facility’s specific needs
- Computer controlled humidification system
- Disaster Recover/Contingency Plans
Whether you’re embarking on an entirely new project or trying to improve the performance of an aging facility, start with AAA Energy Service Co. We incorporate the issues unique to your facility into our service delivery process. With us, you’ll gain the advantage of more than 60 years of leadership in building systems and building services. We can put our solutions to work for you – helping you cut costs, making your facility more comfortable, and improving your ability to manage and maintain building systems. AAA Energy Service Co. brings powerful advantages to your telecom facility.
Call AAA Energy Service to discuss how we can help!
“Building Efficiency … it’s what we do”